Protecting and securing your Data is especially important to Biokinetica. This Data Protection Policy forms an integral part of the General Conditions of Use and is intended to govern the collection, use of and access to your Data within the framework of use of the Website and/or the Biokinetica Service, particularly during the organization, management and participation in online events. All terms in capital are defined in the General Conditions of Use.
1. Legality of processing – Access to the Website and Services
The Data Protection Policy shall apply to any User who accesses the Website and/or Biokinetica Services. Each User is responsible to read and understand the Data Protection Policy, notably each time the Data Protection Policy is modified.
2. Identification of Biokinetica
The Data controller of the Biokinetica.co website is: Biokinetica, a simplified joint-stock company (société par actions simplifiée) with a capital of 21.265,85 euros, whose registered office is at 24, rue Rodier 75009 Paris, registered in the commercial and company register of Paris under the number 820 434 439, represented by its Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Gilles Bertaux.
3. Data collected by Biokinetica as Data controller about the Administrators and Managers
||Duration of storage
||Creation and management of your Biokinetica Account.
-Information about the account: identifier, password, surname, first name, email address, social network profiles, comments, feedback, questions, contributions during an online event, images of a natural person recorded during an online event (videos);
- ID data: surname, first name, telephone number and postal address making it possible to identify a legal person, information about invoicing;
- Connection data: IP address, connection country; - Professional data: manager/administrator, participant, invited speaker;
- Banking data: number of payment card used for invoicing.
|The need to enforce our contract with you to access and use an Account on our website and our application. (article 6.1.b GDPR).
||Period in which the User uses the Biokinetica Service.
||Improvement of the services offered by Biokinetica and measurement of audiences.
- Connection data: times, countries, IT access provider, proxies, IP address, UDID, URL, OS resolution;
- Usage and browsing data (e.g. number of webinars done, functionalities used, etc.).
|Our legitimate interest in analyzing our services to offer you the best user experiencepossible.(article 6.1.f GDPR).
||Response to the demands of the administrative and legal authorities.
||- Technical data.
||The legal obligation of stakeholders defined in Article L.34-1, II, (3) of the Postal and Electronic Communications Code. (article 6.1.c GDPR).
||1 year as from the communication.
||Proposal of new services adapted to your needs and commercial prospection.
- Interests and preferences.
|Your consent. (article 6.1.a GDPR)
||3 years as from the last contact with Biokinetica
||Chat on the website.
||Your consent. (article 6.1.a GDPR)
||Your consent. (article 6.1.a GDPR)
||Your consent. (article 6.1.a GDPR)
4. Data collected by Biokinetica as Data processor about the Participants
||Rendering services of online event to the Participants
- Surname, first name
- Account name (login)
- Email address
- Other Data that You share voluntarily on our platform or with the other organizer of the online event
|Performance of the agreement between us and the client of Biokinetica (Data controller) (article 6.1.b GDPR)
NB: the webinar created via the Biokinetica Service (videos from the webinars, comments, polls, etc.) can be downloaded by the Client (Administrator of the webinar).
5. Processors / sub-processors of Biokinetica
Biokinetica uses third-party solutions for marketing, statistical and functional purposes. All of our service providers comply with applicable data protection regulations in accordance with personal data protection agreements that we have signed with them.
We use processors for these purposes:
- Error logs tracking;
- Email analysis;
- Automatization of tasks;
- Sound and video.
Biokinetica may transfer Data to service providers located outside the European Union. In these cases, Biokinetica ensures that this transfer is performed in compliance with the applicable regulations and guarantees a sufficient level of protection to the privacy and fundamental rights of persons (in particular via the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission and data processing agreements).
6. Rights of the User concerning their Data
- Right to access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your Data are processed and to obtain a copy of it
as well as certain information related to its processing;
- Right to rectify: you can request the rectification of your Data which are inaccurate, and also add to it. You can also
change your personal information in your Account at any time;
- Right to delete: you can, in some cases, have your Data deleted;
- Right to object: you can object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Data.
For instance, you have the right to object to commercial prospection;
- Right to limit the processing: in certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of your Data;
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can ask to receive your Data which you have provided to us in a structured,
commonly used and machine-readable format, or, when this is possible, that we communicate your Data on your
behalf directly to another data controller;
- Right to withdraw your consent: for processing requiring your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent
at any time. Exercising this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before
the withdrawal of the latter;
- Right to define the instructions relating to the use of your personal data post mortem: you have the right to
define instructions relating to the retention, deletion and communication of your Data after your death;
- Right to lodge complaint to the CNIL: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible monitoring
authority (CNIL) or to obtain remedies from the competent courts if you think that we have not respected your rights.
You can modify, delete and access your Data directly via your Biokinetica Account. Any deletion carried out via your
Biokinetica Account will lead to your Data being deleted generally within one month. Should Biokinetica not be
able to delete your Data within one month, Biokinetica shall alert you and delete your Data within a maximum of two
(2) more months. To exercise any of the aforementioned rights or for any question you may have, you may contact
In accordance with the applicable legislation, requests to exercise rights must provide sufficient information so that
Biokinetica can check the identity of the persons concerned, to ensure that the ones making the requests are the
persons concerned or those who are authorized by them. Upon receipt of a request Biokinetica shall determine its
admissibility in accordance with the applicable regulations.
7. Security and confidentiality of Data
The Data collected by Biokinetica are stored in a secure environment. To ensure security of the Data, Biokinetica particularly makes use of the following measures:
- Access management – authorized person;
- Access management – person concerned;
- Network surveillance software;
- IT backup;
- Digital certificate development;
People working for Biokinetica respect the confidentiality of your Data and are legally bound by confidentiality
provisions. Biokinetica undertakes to guarantee the existence of adequate levels of protection in keeping with the
applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
In case of security breach, Biokinetica shall notify the CNIL, the data controller and the case may be, the person
concerned according to the data protection regulations.
8. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). The DPO is in charge of training and raising the awareness of Biokinetica’s internal teams to maintain the standards required by the GDPR as regards security and confidentiality. The DPO is also required to report any activity which does not comply with applicable regulations to the relevant persons.
It is possible to contact our DPO at office@Biokinetica.co for any question or request to create/update data.
To exercise one of the rights laid down in Article 6 of the Data Protection Policy, or for any questions they have, people may contact Biokinetica’s DPO at the following addresses:
Mail : Biokinetica Seminars – Nadwislanska 37, 05-410 Jozefów, Poland